Thank you Scribble Buster – you saved our fireplace!
"Just wanted to send you a quick e-mail regarding the Scribble Buster wipes you sent us last week. We used the wipes on our fireplace which had been very kindly coloured in by our 2 year old using several colours of wax crayon. Much to our amazement, the crayon was dissolved and removed without any effort. We thought our fireplace was ruined, so what a fab product! Also love the fact that it's chemical free.
We would love to have some on standby, just in case of any future artistic explorations using different household canvases. Once again, thank you so much "